This Isn't Good

I feel empty. Not sad, just empty. It's like there's really nothing inside of me any longer. Have I been hurt too many times?

On so many occasions have I searched for love, and romance, but sadly it seems, romance is dead in this sex crazed world.

What else is new though, besides this horrible feeling I keep getting. Well, I can count on one hand how many hours of sleep I've gotten in the last week, which certainly can't be healthy.

Also, I've been trying to learn how to play D&D, but in this desolate and not so geek friendly area that I live in, I can't find a single solitary person who knows how to play. I just need a hobby that will let me escape my mind. The longer I think, the worse.

Someday, I can hope, someone will come and save me from this place.

Hm, I think that could be everything?

Oh wait... this morning I woke up having one of those seizure things where I'm concious and fighting in the whole time. All I can think about the whole day when those happen is how much I will never forgive my family. The doctor tells me they could've fixed it had I gotten my head checked out after the first few times it happened, hundreds later though, not so much. I'll just never forgive them for growing up and having them in the morning, screaming for help, and being told that I was lying for attention.

Maybe I just need to sleep, or something.

End rant.

-That One Person



1 comment:

  1. There is a simple solution to all of this:

    Felicia Day.

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=b16a044a771dd119370a722c21ef7971