Android

It's a party over here on the fun, non-frustrating, side. No longer do I have to be frustrated with the limited capabilities of my old iPhone.

Right now I am blogging from the passanger seat of a car on my netbook. How? Free Wi-Fi tethering. I can literally use this phone to give my netbook Internet anywhere. I love it.

Also, the GPS being spot on is amazing. My iPhones occasionally placed me in the wrong flippin' state. Free voice directions is a plus, not just for me but for my parents, who also switched.

They travel extensively, pretty much every weekend, and the cause of much argument was always directions. No longer does my father have to freak out over the iPhones wrong GPS location or my mothers often incorrect interpretation of the rarely correct ones.

"That phone saved our marriage." - My parents

Although that may be a little over dramatic, it removed almost all bickering from road trips.

It really is an excellent thing. I immediately found powerful replacements for the apps I used on my iPhone. Plus, I can background download/install these apps without freezing them.

The apps are much more powerful to, with my 1.2 ghz overclocked processer and multitasking, its like a mini computer.

Being able to do insane things to my phone easily my iPhone would've needed hacks for is priceless.

Now I've reached my destination, may post later.

-That One Person



1 comment:

 
ss_blog_claim=b16a044a771dd119370a722c21ef7971