Finals

What an awful week so far. Finals have finally arrived for this semester of college, which is the only one I've really tried for. Of course, what else has to happen during this week?

Earth Explodes?

Volcanic Eruption?

Alien Invasion?

Wrong. My wisdom teeth are coming in, and it absolutely kills. At least the end of this week should be awfully good. My annoying family is going to the Bahamas and my best friend is staying over for two nights, which always makes things better.

I really am quite awful at this whole blogging thing, I blame school assigning me ridiculously massive projects for my finals. After all, I am only human and when in doubt, blame someone else.

-That One Person



1 comment:

  1. I always blame Frankenberry. He's large and clumsy, and just looks like everything should be his fault. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=b16a044a771dd119370a722c21ef7971