It's Been A While

I haven't posted in so long. It's one of those things, like I miss a day, and then I just feel bad about missing it, so I miss it again. It's just hard to get back into, especially when no one reads it.

And why would they? I'm nothing special, or interesting. I live such a bland life usually. Either that or I just see it that way.

Tomorrow is Valentines Day, something I always dread. This year, however, may be different. There is a chance that tomorrow I might get to see someone very special to me, someone I haven't seen in forever. This girl is something special, someone who is worth it for me to unbury my heart for.

Before I talk any more about this, let me just say that I feel even more dull when so many sentences or lines in a row begin with the same letter or word. That previous paragraph all beginning with the letter t, made me feel pretty ashamed.

Anyway, it's been so long for me to not suffocate my emotions, that it terrifies me remembering how much I can actually feel. It's difficult to remember why I spent so long trying not to feel when a feeling such as the one I get when I talk to her is so... there is no word for it. The feeling is almost as if my heart is someone who has never seen daylight or the open sky before and is first stepping outside from some deep dungeon, seeing something of such beauty for the first time.

It's quite cheesy, isn't it?

The world is just a different place to me when I talk to her.

Tomorrow I may get to see her, which is absolutely terrifying, but in a good way.

So I guess this is just me thinking about how it's been awhile. Been awhile since I let my feelings to the surface. Been awhile since I've blogged. Been awhile since I've seen her.



1 comment:

 
ss_blog_claim=b16a044a771dd119370a722c21ef7971